We really require training and advocacy about Mental health.Its an area that has been paid less attention and a lot of people are oblivious about.In 2014,during the International Youth day,United Nations raised awareness about it but little interventions was offered.I really need to know how we can Partner with You.especially in Mombasa.
We really require training and advocacy about Mental health.Its an area that has been paid less attention and a lot of people are oblivious about.In 2014,during the International Youth day,United Nations raised awareness about it but little interventions was offered.I really need to know how we can Partner with You.especially in Mombasa.
Hi Jackline, hope this finds you well. I agree with you on this, kindly link up with me on info.kenya@basicneeds.org Send us a brief introduction of yourself and what you do
3 comments:
We really require training and advocacy about Mental health.Its an area that has been paid less attention and a lot of people are oblivious about.In 2014,during the International Youth day,United Nations raised awareness about it but little interventions was offered.I really need to know how we can Partner with You.especially in Mombasa.
We really require training and advocacy about Mental health.Its an area that has been paid less attention and a lot of people are oblivious about.In 2014,during the International Youth day,United Nations raised awareness about it but little interventions was offered.I really need to know how we can Partner with You.especially in Mombasa.
Hi Jackline, hope this finds you well. I agree with you on this, kindly link up with me on info.kenya@basicneeds.org
Send us a brief introduction of yourself and what you do
Post a Comment